środa, 24 lipca 2013

feed me all day long

I'm trying to give them only healthy food, but sometimes I'm too week to resist their prayers. They are big fans of corn, noodles, Gerbers and all yoghurts. They can kill for an egg. Correction - they actually can kill for all food ;)

Ps. I found a bigger bed for them. It does not pass through the cage's door...

Staram się, zgodnie ze szczurzymi forami, dawać im tylko pyszne szczurze i zdrowe jedzenie, niestety czasem ich błagania (i pazury) są zbyt silne by się im oprzeć. Mogą zabić za kukurydzę, makaron, gerberki dla dzieci, jogurty czy jajko. Zapach zupki chinskiej powoduje u nich szał i niemalże cieknie im z pyszczków. Ale chinczyków jeść nie będą.

Ps. Znalazłam dla nich większe łóżko. Większe łóżko nie mieści się przez dzrzwiczki klatki. Co za ironia...

I'm wondering if he always thinks I'm going to steal his food ;)
Corn stealer. The little one, Toffee learned from Dumbo already. They are stealing together.
Dumbo pretending to be an owl :D I can't stop laughing :D


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz