wtorek, 23 lipca 2013

hide & seek


I have to admit. This little creatures are masters of hiding! I used to have a dog, I had her for almost 19 years and it was also little pain in the ass, very vital, always busy with something but this rats... they are so busy :) Especially Dumbo, because the little Toffee is still a bit afraid of travelling around the room. Dumbo all the time is like "OMG I must go there again, I must jump there, I must see if I peed enough there or maybe the floor needs another watering, I'm sure I will fit this tiny chink between a wall and furnitures" A few days ago Dumbo decided to take a nap deeply inside of my wardrobe, but he did it so quietly I was sure that it's more likely he died jumping from the balcony (which was closed - but I was out of my mind :) and I was looking for him for a half an hour or more, destroying all the protections I created with my boyfriend to make the room "rat-proof". It's very difficult to look for a rat that is deaf, because he can't hear you're begging him to come back. Finally he was in the wardrobe. So surprised we were looking for him ;)

where to hide;)


who would think they can sleep like that? ;)


too hot`everywhere

love is in the air ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz